Not a member? Register!

ACP TV

There are no scheduled shows.

OFF AIR

Watch past shows and videos!

New Leaf Guides

City Folk Guides

Who's Online

There are 0 registered users and 93 guests online.

Members: 1269

This is not the Open Gate section. Does your post belong somewhere else?
Register!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2011, 6:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2012 9:26 AM by OliveFlounder.)
No one is in trouble Wink (Female) , but I just wanted to distinguish between the "Friend Codes" section and the "Open Gates" section. At the top of this friend code section of the forum you can see the rules posted. It just helps the forum run more smoothly.

For example, when you first come to the forum you can post on the introduce yourself section so people make friends with you on ACP.

Then if you want to make wi-fi friends you can make one thread here to let people know what your friend code is. Others who want to add you, can post to your original thread. Happy (Female)

The Open Gates section is for regular members to discuss if they want to play right now or specific times they want to meet up.

By not over-posting on the friend code exchange, people who may not post much, will have a chance to be noticed.

It's great to see so many ACP members visiting each other's towns! (Here are friends meeting up: Happy (Female) Happy (Male) Very Happy (Female) Wink (Female) Cry (Female) Laugh (Male) Laugh (Female) )

I could play the game all day!
New FC: 1033-6254-7119
Town: Raindrop
Find all posts by this user
11-07-2011, 11:27 AM
RE: What is Open Gate section?
I'm just wondering because your a moderator, but how long does it take till I can private message? Because loads of people message me and I can't reply :'(

For my 3DS Friend Code, look on my profile!
11-07-2011, 12:49 PM
RE: What is Open Gate section?
About 6 days or so and around 20-25 posts

WW Name:Dylan Town:Montana Code:0433-4342-7286 CF Name:Dylan Town:Montana Code:4298_6014_8618 want to know stuff about AC or this site PM or email me Also lookn at http://www.youtube.com/user/d1y2l3a4n4?feature=mhee
Thread Closed