Not a member? Register!

ACP TV

There are no scheduled shows.

OFF AIR

Watch past shows and videos!

New Leaf Guides

City Folk Guides

Who's Online

There are 0 registered users and 107 guests online.

Members: 1269

Rare Items?
Register!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Rare Items?
04-13-2012, 7:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2012 9:53 PM by xHerroxKayyteex.)
Rainbow Rare Items?
Okay, so I have seen many things that I wish I could have myself. Some of them I cannot get and some are just rare.

~ Pikmin Items
~Jacob's Ladder
~Perhaps a duplicate of a golden watering can
~Any Silver tools (Excpet the net and watering can which I actually already have)
~ DLC items that I may have not gotten ex: GameCube drawer, Nintendog figurines, and any other NIntendo items for my Nintendo-ish basement Wink (Male)
and lastly, PEARS! I have every fruit but pears. I met online with someone and she chopped down my pear trees and sold them.. Stupid people lol

PLEASE! If you can give or duplicate any of the following please add me. Happy (Male)

DLC collector! I lost my other AC:CF town. It got deleted so I barely have any items from Nintendo.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2012, 6:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2012 6:38 AM by meraly789.)
RE: Rare Items?
i can give u my gold watering can
i can give u my golden water can

meraly789, proud to be a member of The Animal Crossing Post since Mar 2012.
name:laly
town:mii town
Friend code:4943-0422-9159
05-01-2012, 10:51 AM
I have all of the silver tools if you want any

Code:1807-4841-9204
ACCF Name:Markus
ACCF Town:Luton
05-03-2012, 5:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 6:00 PM by WolfyVictoria.)
i can let u duplicate my gamecube,i think i have a blue pikimn hat and pears

"I try not to let it show, but it really hits me: nobody here has ever asked me what my name is. And you know what? It isn't 'Tiny'. Not anymore."
Scourge about his size from Warriors
05-04-2012, 11:35 AM
Victoria, I can duplicate some things for you if you like?

Name: Nicole
Town: Oakwood
Code: 2881-6483-3024 HAVE FUN!!!
05-07-2012, 2:52 PM
Any of these would be great. I appreciate it, I'll give your some bells for some of your items.
Wolfy Vicotria: We still never met online. D;

DLC collector! I lost my other AC:CF town. It got deleted so I barely have any items from Nintendo.
05-08-2012, 5:37 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2012 5:39 PM by WolfyVictoria.)
1.thatd be great hellokitty5!

2. im free this weekend so we can meet up.just follow my rules,then you wont be in any trouble.just no cussing.And if you want, u can duplicate my gracie set and or georgous set,abd,throne,and crown Happy (Female)

"I try not to let it show, but it really hits me: nobody here has ever asked me what my name is. And you know what? It isn't 'Tiny'. Not anymore."
Scourge about his size from Warriors
05-08-2012, 7:31 PM
It's okay. I just need the Gamecube and if you have any hybrids, I'll buy them or duplicate those. Happy (Male)
And don't worry! I won't touch anything without asking and if you'd like to look at my clothing patterns, you can have some of those and yeah. No swearing in my town either, I don't need my parents walking in my room lol.

07-10-2012, 5:40 PM
I actually have all of these items, and my town has the pear fruit. Willing to trade?

ToxicSauna, proud to be a member of The Animal Crossing Post since Jul 2012.