Not a member? Register!

ACP TV

There are no scheduled shows.

OFF AIR

Watch past shows and videos!

New Leaf Guides

City Folk Guides

Who's Online

There are 0 registered users and 109 guests online.

Members: 1269

E3 2012 - Nintendo showcases many new games!
Register!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2012, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 12:06 AM by miimario.)
If you didn't know, each year a video game expo is held in Los Angeles, California. Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft, as well as many other video game producers gather to demonstrate their new technology and games.

Today was Nintendo's turn to get the ball rolling. While they did demonstrate some of the features of the new Wii U console which was announced last year, they mainly focused on the games which will be released soon after the console itself.
One of these games which I was eagerly waiting to hear about, was Pikmin 3. If you've never played Pikmin or Pikmin 2, you really should. There will also be New Super Mario Bros U and quite a few other games.

Nintendo is also releasing a game called "Nintendo Land" which includes several multiplayer minigames. One of the minigames is named "Animal Crossing™: Sweet Day." Is this hinting at a new, fully featured Animal Crossing game for the Wii U console? We can only hope! For complete details on Nintendo Land, and the Animal Crossing: Sweet Day mini game check out the game description page over at Nintendo's E3 website

To learn more about the Wii U console you can watch the 1/2 hr long Pre e3 Nintendo Direct video, released yesterday.

They did talk about a couple 3DS games as well. One thing they did NOT mention was Animal Crossing: Tobidase (for Nintendo 3DS). Now I know what you're thinking... "What?! They said NOTHING!" Well not exactly.

You see, Nintendo has reserved tomorrow (Wednesday, June 6 @ 6PM PDT / 9PM EST) for a Nintendo 3DS "Software Showcase" where they will likely show off Animal Crossing: Tobidase. So be sure to tune in to http://e3.nintendo.com tomorrow night for the info all the Animal Crossing fans want to see.

Watch live Wednesday at 6 PM PDT / 9PM EST

We want to hear what YOU think! What do you hope to see? Did you watch E3 today and if so, what were your thoughts? Log in and drop us a comment here.

Welcome to ACP! Need help? Just PM me or any other staff member.
VOTE FOR ACP! Click the link below.
http://actopsites.php0h.com/index.php?a=in&u=acpost
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2012, 9:46 PM
RE: E3 2012 - Nintendo showcases many new games!
THEY DIDN'T MENTION ANIMAL CROSSING 3ds WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!!! Sad (Female) The AC world is buzzing with disappointment. Dodgy (Female) Please Nintendo. Why? Why? Why?

I could play the game all day!
New FC: 1033-6254-7119
Town: Raindrop
06-08-2012, 8:27 AM
awwwwwwwwwww ;(

La la laa
06-21-2012, 12:39 AM
Darn Sad (Male)

WW Name:Dylan Town:Montana Code:0433-4342-7286 CF Name:Dylan Town:Montana Code:4298_6014_8618 want to know stuff about AC or this site PM or email me Also lookn at http://www.youtube.com/user/d1y2l3a4n4?feature=mhee
11-21-2012, 5:55 PM
(06-06-2012 9:46 PM)OliveFlounder Wrote:  THEY DIDN'T MENTION ANIMAL CROSSING 3ds WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!!! Sad (Female) The AC world is buzzing with disappointment. Dodgy (Female) Please Nintendo. Why? Why? Why?

well they did say they dont want to give out to much

watch me at this link here! i make youtube vids and will get a capture card soon.

you make beautiful things
you make beautiful things out of dust

you make beautiful things
you make beautiful things out of us