Not a member? Register!

ACP TV

There are no scheduled shows.

OFF AIR

Watch past shows and videos!

New Leaf Guides

City Folk Guides

Who's Online

There are 0 registered users and 111 guests online.

Members: 1269

Trade! Gold and goods!
Register!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trade! Gold and goods!
10-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Trade! Gold and goods!
I have been playing animal crossing for a very long time. I have (2) crowns, all of the furniture/carpets/wallpapers, drawers of all the fruits on hand, and lots of gold.

If you are interested, I could come to your town today and we could trade.

I am looking for flowers, or anything!

ToxicSauna, proud to be a member of The Animal Crossing Post since Jul 2012.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2012, 11:28 PM
RE: Trade! Gold and goods!
(10-23-2012 12:52 PM)ToxicSauna Wrote:  I have been playing animal crossing for a very long time. I have (2) crowns, all of the furniture/carpets/wallpapers, drawers of all the fruits on hand, and lots of gold.

I'm interested!
I have a couple of hybrids in my town, but I can clone them for you... Don't really want to lose them... BTW, how much gold are we talking about? õ_ô aarrrg?
My ACCF fc is: 3955-4070-3694 Name:Andy Town:Pedranía, and if you a 3ds my 3ds fc is:0344-9380-3292. The 3ds will help our communication... One more thing... I won't get poison right? (ToxicSauna) eωe

lol Andy, proud to be a member of The Animal Crossing Post since Sep 2012.
10-25-2012, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2012 12:29 PM by ToxicSauna.)
I'm interested!
I have a couple of hybrids in my town, but I can clone them for you... Don't really want to lose them... BTW, how much gold are we talking about? õ_ô aarrrg?
My ACCF fc is: 3955-4070-3694 Name:Andy Town:Pedranía, and if you a 3ds my 3ds fc is:0344-9380-3292. The 3ds will help our communication... One more thing... I won't get poison right? (ToxicSauna) eωe
[/quote]

Hybrids are ok! I literally have a ***** ton of gold, so you can choose any amount. I've had acww for ages.

I don't have a friend code yet (I don't have wifi) but will get one today or tomorrow. I DO have a 3ds, though. Will give you my code after I add you.

I will reply here again when I have my town open. Won't be too long. Thanks again!
I'm interested!
[/quote]

Hybrids are ok! I literally have a ***** ton of gold, so you can choose any amount. I've had acww for ages.

I don't have a friend code yet (I don't have wifi) but will get one today or tomorrow. I DO have a 3ds, though. Will give you my code after I add you.

I will reply here again when I have my town open. Won't be too long. Thanks again!

10-25-2012, 10:35 PM
(10-25-2012 12:28 PM)ToxicSauna Wrote:  I'm interested!

I'm interested!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Umm...
Wild World or City Folk?
My Wild World is not working anymore... I thought we were talking(posting) about City Folk...
Still... I really want to visit your town or visit my town...
I'll be waiting for you...
My Wild World is damage, but I'm still wild! eωe

10-28-2012, 12:52 PM

Sorry, I was talking about Wild World. We can still trade some things if you want. My friend code for 3ds is 0645-6264-5400, name is Romney.

10-28-2012, 7:06 PM
(10-28-2012 12:52 PM)ToxicSauna Wrote:  
(10-25-2012 10:35 PM)lol Andy Wrote:  

Sorry, I was talking about Wild World. We can still trade some things if you want. My friend code for 3ds is 0645-6264-5400, name is Romney.

Ok, I'll register you. οωο

11-18-2012, 4:34 PM
i have a shovel and other things that gold

meraly789, proud to be a member of The Animal Crossing Post since Mar 2012.
name:laly
town:mii town
Friend code:4943-0422-9159
03-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Bug RE: Trade! Gold and goods!
(10-23-2012 12:52 PM)ToxicSauna Wrote:  I have been playing animal crossing for a very long time. I have (2) crowns, all of the furniture/carpets/wallpapers, drawers of all the fruits on hand, and lots of gold.

how about i come over and we trade?

JoJo Man, proud to be a member of The Animal Crossing Post since Mar 2013.add me i dont let people over.
Character Name
Joey

Town Name
Waterloo

Friend Code
0602-9943-9467